Friday, August 29, 2008

Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin named McCain running mate

Sarah Palin McCain VP
This is starting to get interesting, huh?

Today McCain announced that 44-year-old Alaska Governor Sarah Palin will be his running mate.

This is seriously big news up here, reporters probably don’t know what do to with themselves. Top news stories usually involve giant pumpkin competitions and Senator Ted Stevens’ new gas grill.

I haven’t been a resident of Alaska long enough to have a solid opinion on Palin’s strength in government, but I like her and I think most Alaskans do too.

She’s a great role model and one strong woman; the mother of five became the first female and youngest elected governor of Alaska.

By the way, I’m just saying I like her. It’s not like I’m going to go and do something crazy like vote for her in November or anything. Now that would be nuts. :D

2 comments:

  1. The next 2 months are now going to be very exciting. Your governor seems to be a very spunky and interesting gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very spunky, it's just her experience I'm worried about. This is going to be a great race.

    ReplyDelete