Friday, September 12, 2008

Please read this post, help a family friend with cancer

I got this message from Andrew's cousin Edna in my inbox this week and wanted to spread the word. Don't know why I didn't think to post it until now, but here it is ...

Dear Family,

You may find it quite strange to hear from me considering I never comment or respond to many e-mails but today I am calling on you. We all live very busy lives and rarely find the time to help each other but I ask that you make an exception. There comes a time in all of our lives when we find ourselves grateful for all we have; all the things that God has given us and taken away. I am grateful to have such a wonderful family who in time of need always seems to be able to pull together and provide support. It is with a heavy heart that I share with you some unfortunate news which we recently learned.

My nephew, Jake's mother, Rosy Inguanzo (Tony's ex-wife) has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Although many of you barely new her and possibly had little or no contact with her she is in a very tough position. The prognosis for lung cancer is poor, on average it is anywhere between 6 months to a maximum of 5 years. She is no longer able to work and is in the process of selling her home.

You may asking yourself what does this have to do with me? NOTHING AT ALL! I just wanted to put it out there. If you can find it in your hearts and are able to help them out I am grateful. Please follow the link below and see how cute Jake is. There you will be able to read about Rosy's difficult plight. I hope that you are all well and I send you all my love.

http://love4rosy.com/index.html


Hugs and Kisses to All and thank you for your time,
Edna


No comments:

Post a Comment