Friday, September 12, 2008

Bad yearbook photos over the years

I've always wondered what I would look like with a perm ...


Have some time to spare today? Be careful, an hour or two may vanish from your day once you start creating these awesomely bad yearbook photos.

A couple of my favorites:


Andrew looks like he could be an original member of New Kids on the Block in his 1994 yearbook picture.

Then there's me in a pair of classic cat eye glasses in my 1960 yearbook photo.

I took the liberty of creating a couple for Sarah and Kyle, too. I think my favorite is Sarah from 1970, the pearls definitely make the outfit.


It's as simple as uploading a picture. Tip: After you upload a photo, move your mouse over the small plus sign (+) in the lower right corner of your picture and a small editing menu will open up.

Have some fun with Yearbook Yourself.

1 comment:

  1. this was awesome. it killed a good hour at work. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete