Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

I know I'm completely late on the blog post, but I hope everyone had a great Easter.

I made Andrew color eggs with me on Easter morning. We only did 6 because my stomach hurts just thinking about eating a dozen hard boiled eggs. Anyway, we even put all of our names on them, including the cats.

Here's how they turned out:



And the ladies will enjoy this one, I learned a cooking lesson on Easter...

Tip from Betty Crocker: Don't try to save yourself time by cutting up potatoes early. They will turn gray.

Tip from Mom: Next time put them in water, dummy.

Still edible, but not so pretty. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little late reading your blogs but yes I just learned that as well and my mom told me the same helpful tip.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete