Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I heart New York, but not these folks

So, I haven't said anything about the Sarah Palin/David Letterman tiff (mainly because I think it's silly), but I just can't hold back from posting this video from New York Magazine.

They say two wrongs don't make a right, though somehow I don't think this group of Manhattan protesters have ever heard of the idea. Call me crazy, but calling someone's kid a bastard and his wife a slut won't erase anything the guy may have said last week.

I'm just sayin'...



My favorite quotes:

Lady in yellow: "This schmuck has nobody! You know what schmuck means in Jewish?"

Reporter: "How do you feel about Jay Leno?"
Protester: "I only watch Fox News channel."

Protester: "Go home and take care of your kids! They could be next!"

1 comment:

  1. Verbal pedophile would be a great name for a punk band.

    ReplyDelete